Wasteful spending? 20 things the government buys with your money
Pepsi bailout »19 of 20 «
PepsiCo’s tasty beverages are adored by billions worldwide, resulting in record profits for the world’s largest snack maker. However, it evidently needed some economic stimulus because the U.S. Department of Agriculture spent $1.3 million to help PepsiCo build a yogurt factory.
»19 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 9
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 3
- The college degrees with the highest... 2