Wasteful spending? 20 things the government buys with your money
Pepsi bailout »19 of 20 «
PepsiCo’s tasty beverages are adored by billions worldwide, resulting in record profits for the world’s largest snack maker. However, it evidently needed some economic stimulus because the U.S. Department of Agriculture spent $1.3 million to help PepsiCo build a yogurt factory.
»19 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 10
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 3
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2