Wasteful spending? 20 things the government buys with your money
Wild horses »1 of 20 «
The Department of the Interior spends $76 million annually on rounding up wild horses on public land. The Bureau of Land Management spends more money on maintaining temporary corrals than actually catching the horses. There are more wild horses living in captivity than actually in the wild.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4