Wasteful spending? 20 things the government buys with your money
Wild horses »1 of 20 «
The Department of the Interior spends $76 million annually on rounding up wild horses on public land. The Bureau of Land Management spends more money on maintaining temporary corrals than actually catching the horses. There are more wild horses living in captivity than actually in the wild.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 17
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- US home sales bounced back in March,... 1
- Balancing act: Son's comment teaches a... 1
- Why college matters more today than 20... 1