Wasteful spending? 20 things the government buys with your money
Wild horses »1 of 20 «
The Department of the Interior spends $76 million annually on rounding up wild horses on public land. The Bureau of Land Management spends more money on maintaining temporary corrals than actually catching the horses. There are more wild horses living in captivity than actually in the wild.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2