Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Joe Don Duncan »15 of 16 «
Dixie State tight end
6-foot-2, 264 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 22, bench press: Feb. 21
2013 stats: 71 receptions, 1,045 yards, 13 touchdowns
What others are saying: "Duncan, who was used as a blocker and pass-catcher in college, has the versatility and experience at multiple positions to provide value to almost every NFL team. Duncan is strong at the catch point, gets consistent separation at both receiver and tight end, and handles physicality well as he attacks defenses vertically. Reminding me of Zach Ertz of the Philadelphia Eagles, Duncan can make an immediate impact with an NFL team as a late-rounder." — Eric Galko, Bleacher Report
»15 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 106
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;... 34
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 33
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert... 29
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 27
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven... 18