Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Joe Don Duncan »15 of 16 «
Dixie State tight end
6-foot-2, 264 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 22, bench press: Feb. 21
2013 stats: 71 receptions, 1,045 yards, 13 touchdowns
What others are saying: "Duncan, who was used as a blocker and pass-catcher in college, has the versatility and experience at multiple positions to provide value to almost every NFL team. Duncan is strong at the catch point, gets consistent separation at both receiver and tight end, and handles physicality well as he attacks defenses vertically. Reminding me of Zach Ertz of the Philadelphia Eagles, Duncan can make an immediate impact with an NFL team as a late-rounder." — Eric Galko, Bleacher Report
»15 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 208
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 45
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 42
- ACC media days has some interesting... 40