Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Joe Don Duncan »15 of 16 «
Dixie State tight end
6-foot-2, 264 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 22, bench press: Feb. 21
2013 stats: 71 receptions, 1,045 yards, 13 touchdowns
What others are saying: "Duncan, who was used as a blocker and pass-catcher in college, has the versatility and experience at multiple positions to provide value to almost every NFL team. Duncan is strong at the catch point, gets consistent separation at both receiver and tight end, and handles physicality well as he attacks defenses vertically. Reminding me of Zach Ertz of the Philadelphia Eagles, Duncan can make an immediate impact with an NFL team as a late-rounder." — Eric Galko, Bleacher Report
»15 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 99
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 46
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 41
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 26
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 25
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best... 23