Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Joe Don Duncan »15 of 16 «
Dixie State tight end
6-foot-2, 264 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 22, bench press: Feb. 21
2013 stats: 71 receptions, 1,045 yards, 13 touchdowns
What others are saying: "Duncan, who was used as a blocker and pass-catcher in college, has the versatility and experience at multiple positions to provide value to almost every NFL team. Duncan is strong at the catch point, gets consistent separation at both receiver and tight end, and handles physicality well as he attacks defenses vertically. Reminding me of Zach Ertz of the Philadelphia Eagles, Duncan can make an immediate impact with an NFL team as a late-rounder." — Eric Galko, Bleacher Report
»15 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president