Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Joe Don Duncan »15 of 16 «
Dixie State tight end
6-foot-2, 264 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 22, bench press: Feb. 21
2013 stats: 71 receptions, 1,045 yards, 13 touchdowns
What others are saying: "Duncan, who was used as a blocker and pass-catcher in college, has the versatility and experience at multiple positions to provide value to almost every NFL team. Duncan is strong at the catch point, gets consistent separation at both receiver and tight end, and handles physicality well as he attacks defenses vertically. Reminding me of Zach Ertz of the Philadelphia Eagles, Duncan can make an immediate impact with an NFL team as a late-rounder." — Eric Galko, Bleacher Report
»15 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Due to injuries, both BYU and Cincinnati have...
- BYU legend Steve Young talks Tanner Mangum,...
- LDS couple leads New York 'MTC,' preparing...
- Morning links: L.A. Times writer, former...
- USC fires Steve Sarkisian 1 day after putting...
- What you may have missed: Put him in, coach,...
- The brave man who may have risked his life in...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own paths...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 45
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 39
- No. 5 Utes outlast No. 23 Cal in... 37
- Utah football: Utes moves up No. 4 in... 32
- Due to injuries, both BYU and... 31
- Tanner Mangum returns from injury,... 25
- USC fires Steve Sarkisian 1 day after... 21
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 21