Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Kyle Van Noy »1 of 16 «
BYU outside linebacker
6-foot-3, 244 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 24, bench press: Feb. 23
2013 stats: 70 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, two interceptions, seven pass breakups, 14 quarterback hurries, one fumble recovery, one safety
What others are saying: "He is a jack of all trades linebacker that could theoretically thrive in any system. There is not a particular area of the game in which he struggles, and there aren't many players in this year's class who have his football intelligence. Van Noy is worthy of a selection in the middle of the first round; however, concerns over his speed may drop him down to the second day." — Inside the War Room
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 10 things I’d tell my single,...
- Jentrie's Journey: Mormon mom of 3 battles...
- BYU football: Kai Nacua looking forward after...
- 'Meet the Mormons' missionary, Anthony...
- Lexi Eaton scores 30, including game-winner,...
- Doctor helping downed pilot is shocked to...
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- Utes struggle, survive scare but eventually...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 79
- Utes struggle, survive scare but... 55
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 52
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting,... 45
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 43
- BYU football: Kai Nacua looking forward... 43
- Morning links: Is BYU now in the... 40
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns... 32