Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Kyle Van Noy »1 of 16 «
BYU outside linebacker
6-foot-3, 244 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 24, bench press: Feb. 23
2013 stats: 70 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, two interceptions, seven pass breakups, 14 quarterback hurries, one fumble recovery, one safety
What others are saying: "He is a jack of all trades linebacker that could theoretically thrive in any system. There is not a particular area of the game in which he struggles, and there aren't many players in this year's class who have his football intelligence. Van Noy is worthy of a selection in the middle of the first round; however, concerns over his speed may drop him down to the second day." — Inside the War Room
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake Heaps'...
- What the LDS Church said about the Supreme...
- Video: Brandon Davies busts a move in...
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late father...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Tyler Haws to play with Cleveland Cavaliers...
- German center Tibor Pleiss in town to talk...
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline about...
- Peavler: Why we can't stop talking... 59
- Morning links: BYU the best option for... 52
- Dick Harmon: Mendenhall opens up about... 49
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 44
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU's retired AD Glen... 24
- NBA draft: Utah Jazz select Trey Lyles... 22
- NBA draft: Utes' Delon Wright selected... 17