Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Kyle Van Noy »1 of 16 «
BYU outside linebacker
6-foot-3, 244 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 24, bench press: Feb. 23
2013 stats: 70 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, two interceptions, seven pass breakups, 14 quarterback hurries, one fumble recovery, one safety
What others are saying: "He is a jack of all trades linebacker that could theoretically thrive in any system. There is not a particular area of the game in which he struggles, and there aren't many players in this year's class who have his football intelligence. Van Noy is worthy of a selection in the middle of the first round; however, concerns over his speed may drop him down to the second day." — Inside the War Room
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 40
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28