Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Kyle Van Noy »1 of 16 «
BYU outside linebacker
6-foot-3, 244 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 24, bench press: Feb. 23
2013 stats: 70 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, two interceptions, seven pass breakups, 14 quarterback hurries, one fumble recovery, one safety
What others are saying: "He is a jack of all trades linebacker that could theoretically thrive in any system. There is not a particular area of the game in which he struggles, and there aren't many players in this year's class who have his football intelligence. Van Noy is worthy of a selection in the middle of the first round; however, concerns over his speed may drop him down to the second day." — Inside the War Room
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 37
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23