Local NFL watch: 16 players with Utah ties to participate in 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
Kyle Van Noy »1 of 16 «
BYU outside linebacker
6-foot-3, 244 pounds
Combine workout day: Feb. 24, bench press: Feb. 23
2013 stats: 70 tackles, 17.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, two interceptions, seven pass breakups, 14 quarterback hurries, one fumble recovery, one safety
What others are saying: "He is a jack of all trades linebacker that could theoretically thrive in any system. There is not a particular area of the game in which he struggles, and there aren't many players in this year's class who have his football intelligence. Van Noy is worthy of a selection in the middle of the first round; however, concerns over his speed may drop him down to the second day." — Inside the War Room
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- BYU looking forward to an influx of... 54
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 20
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20