3 key dates each for BYU, Utah, USU, Weber State and UVU to make the NCAA tournament
Utah: Feb. 15, at UCLA »1 of 15 «
The Utes are 0-6 on the road this season and travel this weekend to USC and UCLA for their second-to-last road trip of the year. While both games are must-wins for Utah, a road win over a top 20 RPI school like UCLA Saturday would certainly be huge for Utah’s mostly lackluster tournament resume. The Utes took care of the Bruins earlier this season, but Utah will likely need a big road win to make the NCAA tournament. Three of Utah’s final four road games of the season are against current top 50 RPI schools (UCLA, Cal, Stanford), but UCLA would be the best win of the three.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 56
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 34
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 32
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Utes get it done at home again 21