3 key dates each for BYU, Utah, USU, Weber State and UVU to make the NCAA tournament
Utah: Feb. 15, at UCLA »1 of 15 «
The Utes are 0-6 on the road this season and travel this weekend to USC and UCLA for their second-to-last road trip of the year. While both games are must-wins for Utah, a road win over a top 20 RPI school like UCLA Saturday would certainly be huge for Utah’s mostly lackluster tournament resume. The Utes took care of the Bruins earlier this season, but Utah will likely need a big road win to make the NCAA tournament. Three of Utah’s final four road games of the season are against current top 50 RPI schools (UCLA, Cal, Stanford), but UCLA would be the best win of the three.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 25