3 key dates each for BYU, Utah, USU, Weber State and UVU to make the NCAA tournament
Utah: Feb. 15, at UCLA »1 of 15 «
The Utes are 0-6 on the road this season and travel this weekend to USC and UCLA for their second-to-last road trip of the year. While both games are must-wins for Utah, a road win over a top 20 RPI school like UCLA Saturday would certainly be huge for Utah’s mostly lackluster tournament resume. The Utes took care of the Bruins earlier this season, but Utah will likely need a big road win to make the NCAA tournament. Three of Utah’s final four road games of the season are against current top 50 RPI schools (UCLA, Cal, Stanford), but UCLA would be the best win of the three.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 9
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7