3 key dates each for BYU, Utah, USU, Weber State and UVU to make the NCAA tournament
Utah: Feb. 15, at UCLA »1 of 15 «
The Utes are 0-6 on the road this season and travel this weekend to USC and UCLA for their second-to-last road trip of the year. While both games are must-wins for Utah, a road win over a top 20 RPI school like UCLA Saturday would certainly be huge for Utah’s mostly lackluster tournament resume. The Utes took care of the Bruins earlier this season, but Utah will likely need a big road win to make the NCAA tournament. Three of Utah’s final four road games of the season are against current top 50 RPI schools (UCLA, Cal, Stanford), but UCLA would be the best win of the three.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- American Fork teen drowning victim identified
- The Clean Cut: 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight'...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 276
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 117
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- Is independence a viable option for... 55
- 4 Utah college football players named... 30
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 29
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 25
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 13