3 key dates each for BYU, Utah, USU, Weber State and UVU to make the NCAA tournament
Utah: Feb. 15, at UCLA »1 of 15 «
The Utes are 0-6 on the road this season and travel this weekend to USC and UCLA for their second-to-last road trip of the year. While both games are must-wins for Utah, a road win over a top 20 RPI school like UCLA Saturday would certainly be huge for Utah’s mostly lackluster tournament resume. The Utes took care of the Bruins earlier this season, but Utah will likely need a big road win to make the NCAA tournament. Three of Utah’s final four road games of the season are against current top 50 RPI schools (UCLA, Cal, Stanford), but UCLA would be the best win of the three.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Man steals woman's boarding pass, checks into...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- 'Turbulent and incredibly productive': New...
- George F. Will: The low depths of higher...
- New MTC presidents
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 58
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 51
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 28
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 27