The cost of love
Online shopping »14 of 14 «
Also according the NRF report, 26.1 percent of shoppers will choose to buy their gifts online this Valentine's day. The study also says that 56 percent of consumers will research gifts and compare prices on either a smart phone or a tablet device.
»14 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2