The cost of love
Online shopping »14 of 14 «
Also according the NRF report, 26.1 percent of shoppers will choose to buy their gifts online this Valentine's day. The study also says that 56 percent of consumers will research gifts and compare prices on either a smart phone or a tablet device.
»14 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Pope demands just distribution of... 8
- 15 organic fruits and veggies that... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Are credit cards or consumers to blame... 3