Commentary: BYU football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
BYU's season opener at UConn is still 198 days away, and it's still way too early to look at where the Cougars stand at every position.
Of course it's too early, but with BYU's 2014 recruiting class in the bag and spring camp just around the corner there's plenty to talk about. For example, who will replace the likes of Kyle Van Noy and Cody Hoffman? Can the offensive line finally gel? What happens if Taysom Hill goes down to injury?
Here's our way-too-early position-by-position breakdown for 2014.
Lafe Peavler is a sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 89
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 61
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 59
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 55
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 54
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 34
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24