Commentary: BYU football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
BYU's season opener at UConn is still 198 days away, and it's still way too early to look at where the Cougars stand at every position.
Of course it's too early, but with BYU's 2014 recruiting class in the bag and spring camp just around the corner there's plenty to talk about. For example, who will replace the likes of Kyle Van Noy and Cody Hoffman? Can the offensive line finally gel? What happens if Taysom Hill goes down to injury?
Here's our way-too-early position-by-position breakdown for 2014.
Lafe Peavler is a sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20