8 couples whose love stories rival Prince Charming and Cinderella's fairy tale (+videos)
Love is universal »8 of 8 «
Last year, Bill and Shelley spent their first Valentine's Day together as a married couple. They had much to be grateful for, and Brad Horn, a videojournalist with the Washington Post, gave them a chance to share their happiness with the world.
"Living together is a party that doesn't stop," Shelley said in the video. "When I'm working, I'm always thinking of him."
Despite their physical challenges, this couple knew their love was strong.
"If you're in love, go for it," Bill said. "Whether you're disabled or not."
»8 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...