8 couples whose love stories rival Prince Charming and Cinderella's fairy tale (+videos)
Love is universal »8 of 8 «
Last year, Bill and Shelley spent their first Valentine's Day together as a married couple. They had much to be grateful for, and Brad Horn, a videojournalist with the Washington Post, gave them a chance to share their happiness with the world.
"Living together is a party that doesn't stop," Shelley said in the video. "When I'm working, I'm always thinking of him."
Despite their physical challenges, this couple knew their love was strong.
"If you're in love, go for it," Bill said. "Whether you're disabled or not."
»8 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in the...
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?