Rock On: Advice from Eastwood
Things got scary, last week, when the director of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am began choking on a cube of cheese at a dinner party. But who should come to the rescue?
Dirty Harry himself.
Clint Eastwood performed the Heimlich maneuver on Steve John.
John said in an Associated Press story that he was unable to breathe but Eastwood was quick to react. “He recognized it immediately and saved my life.”
There’s been much speculation as to what Eastwood could have said afterward, i.e. “made my day,” “do ya feel lucky,” etc.
Rock On prefers the sage advice of the outlaw Josey Wales: “Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy.”
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 75
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29