Rock On: Advice from Eastwood
Things got scary, last week, when the director of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am began choking on a cube of cheese at a dinner party. But who should come to the rescue?
Dirty Harry himself.
Clint Eastwood performed the Heimlich maneuver on Steve John.
John said in an Associated Press story that he was unable to breathe but Eastwood was quick to react. “He recognized it immediately and saved my life.”
There’s been much speculation as to what Eastwood could have said afterward, i.e. “made my day,” “do ya feel lucky,” etc.
Rock On prefers the sage advice of the outlaw Josey Wales: “Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy.”
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 105
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 82
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 30
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 28
- Utes fill three future football... 28