Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Kaelin Clay, WR, 5-foot-10, 188 pounds »8 of 12 «
Utah badly needed another speedster to help open up things for standout Dres Anderson, and Clay will fit the bill nicely. Clay will be on campus for spring football and will come in with a real opportunity to win a starting job.
At Mt. SAC, Clay was a big play machine and hauled in 16 touchdown catches in one of the tougher JUCO leagues in America. Clay is also an elite special teams weapon, with multiple kick return touchdowns on his resume.
»8 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson, Utah...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 50
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 46
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 34
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23
- Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams... 12