Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Kaelin Clay, WR, 5-foot-10, 188 pounds »8 of 12 «
Utah badly needed another speedster to help open up things for standout Dres Anderson, and Clay will fit the bill nicely. Clay will be on campus for spring football and will come in with a real opportunity to win a starting job.
At Mt. SAC, Clay was a big play machine and hauled in 16 touchdown catches in one of the tougher JUCO leagues in America. Clay is also an elite special teams weapon, with multiple kick return touchdowns on his resume.
»8 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Whittingham dishes on stadium expansion,...
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 73
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 66
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 31