Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Kaelin Clay, WR, 5-foot-10, 188 pounds »8 of 12 «
Utah badly needed another speedster to help open up things for standout Dres Anderson, and Clay will fit the bill nicely. Clay will be on campus for spring football and will come in with a real opportunity to win a starting job.
At Mt. SAC, Clay was a big play machine and hauled in 16 touchdown catches in one of the tougher JUCO leagues in America. Clay is also an elite special teams weapon, with multiple kick return touchdowns on his resume.
»8 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, history razed,...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- New mission presidents
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- BYU football: Cougars face even more... 139
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 86
- Ultimate football road trips:... 47
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 38
- Morning links: BYU close to a new... 34
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32