Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
5. Fred Warner, OLB, 6-foot-3, 210 pounds »6 of 12 «
Warner starred for Mission Hills High School and was courted by big-time programs, including USC, very late in the process. The Cougars hung on to his commitment and he signed as one of the top prospects of the 2014 class.
Warner's film shows great explosion off the line and more than adequate lateral movement to make an immediate contribution as a true freshman. Like Cook, he'll be afforded a lot of opportunity given the open spots at outside linebacker heading into next season.
»6 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain...
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- BYU, Utah State football programs receive...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 68
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 22
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 13