Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
5. Fred Warner, OLB, 6-foot-3, 210 pounds »6 of 12 «
Warner starred for Mission Hills High School and was courted by big-time programs, including USC, very late in the process. The Cougars hung on to his commitment and he signed as one of the top prospects of the 2014 class.
Warner's film shows great explosion off the line and more than adequate lateral movement to make an immediate contribution as a true freshman. Like Cook, he'll be afforded a lot of opportunity given the open spots at outside linebacker heading into next season.
»6 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 95
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 39
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 18
- Little offense as main players sit out... 17