Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
5. Fred Warner, OLB, 6-foot-3, 210 pounds »6 of 12 «
Warner starred for Mission Hills High School and was courted by big-time programs, including USC, very late in the process. The Cougars hung on to his commitment and he signed as one of the top prospects of the 2014 class.
Warner's film shows great explosion off the line and more than adequate lateral movement to make an immediate contribution as a true freshman. Like Cook, he'll be afforded a lot of opportunity given the open spots at outside linebacker heading into next season.
»6 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 226
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 97
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 82
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 56
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 46
- ACC media days has some interesting... 44
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 29
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26