Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
4. Tyler Cook, OLB, 6-foot-3, 220 pounds »5 of 12 «
Coaches are very high on Cook, who is one of the most overlooked signees of the 2014 BYU class. Cook shined his senior season at Vista Murrieta High School and has the size and physical makeup to make an immediate contribution at outside linebacker.
There are a lot of spots to be filled at outside linebacker with the graduation of both Kyle Van Noy and Spencer Hadley, so Cook should be afforded a lot of looks.
»5 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- If you want people to find you attractive,...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30,... 113
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 75
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a... 61
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some... 26
- Utes picked to finish 2nd in Pac-12... 24
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 21
- Beast mode: Utah running back Devontae... 18
- BYU walk-on Carter makes most of... 18