Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Nick Kurtz, WR, 6-foot-6, 206 pounds »2 of 12 «
Kurtz is already on campus and has already received rave reviews from both coaches and teammates. Kurtz is a junior college transfer from Grossmont Junior College (Calif.) who held offers from such schools as USC, Oregon and LSU before signing with the Cougars.
Kurtz will work to help replace Cody Hoffman and has the size and skill to supplement much of what the offense loses with Hoffman's graduation. Kurtz should see immediate contribution next season.
»2 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- New MTC presidents
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 95
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 41
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 30
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 27
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best... 23
- Doug Robinson: Colorado-Utah: In the... 23