Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Nick Kurtz, WR, 6-foot-6, 206 pounds »2 of 12 «
Kurtz is already on campus and has already received rave reviews from both coaches and teammates. Kurtz is a junior college transfer from Grossmont Junior College (Calif.) who held offers from such schools as USC, Oregon and LSU before signing with the Cougars.
Kurtz will work to help replace Cody Hoffman and has the size and skill to supplement much of what the offense loses with Hoffman's graduation. Kurtz should see immediate contribution next season.
»2 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 42
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 29
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20