Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Nick Kurtz, WR, 6-foot-6, 206 pounds »2 of 12 «
Kurtz is already on campus and has already received rave reviews from both coaches and teammates. Kurtz is a junior college transfer from Grossmont Junior College (Calif.) who held offers from such schools as USC, Oregon and LSU before signing with the Cougars.
Kurtz will work to help replace Cody Hoffman and has the size and skill to supplement much of what the offense loses with Hoffman's graduation. Kurtz should see immediate contribution next season.
»2 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28