Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
1. Nick Kurtz, WR, 6-foot-6, 206 pounds »2 of 12 «
Kurtz is already on campus and has already received rave reviews from both coaches and teammates. Kurtz is a junior college transfer from Grossmont Junior College (Calif.) who held offers from such schools as USC, Oregon and LSU before signing with the Cougars.
Kurtz will work to help replace Cody Hoffman and has the size and skill to supplement much of what the offense loses with Hoffman's graduation. Kurtz should see immediate contribution next season.
»2 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president