Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
5. Travonne Hobbs, CB, 5-foot-9, 175 pounds »12 of 12 «
Hobbs was a little bit of a late bloomer, but the New Orleans native had a tremendous senior season, and his aggressive style is a perfect fit for Utah’s defensive scheme. The biggest knock on Hobbs may be his height, but Utah has a history of finding success with shorter cornerbacks.
It may be difficult to earn a starting spot, but Hobbs will come into fall camp with an opportunity to work his way up the depth chart and into the rotation.
»12 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 95
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 78
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 53
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 44
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 29
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26