Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
Both BYU and Utah signed what coaches believe to be stellar signing classes last Wednesday on National Letter of Intent Day. Some are expected to make immediate contributions, while others will be headed for LDS mission service and take awhile to see the field of play.
So which players signed can fans expect to make immediate contributions?
Dan Sorensen, of Utezone.com, gives his best estimation for Utah recruits while Brandon Gurney does the same for BYU.
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- U. student government passes resolution... 87
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 61
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19