Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
Both BYU and Utah signed what coaches believe to be stellar signing classes last Wednesday on National Letter of Intent Day. Some are expected to make immediate contributions, while others will be headed for LDS mission service and take awhile to see the field of play.
So which players signed can fans expect to make immediate contributions?
Dan Sorensen, of Utezone.com, gives his best estimation for Utah recruits while Brandon Gurney does the same for BYU.
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20