Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
Both BYU and Utah signed what coaches believe to be stellar signing classes last Wednesday on National Letter of Intent Day. Some are expected to make immediate contributions, while others will be headed for LDS mission service and take awhile to see the field of play.
So which players signed can fans expect to make immediate contributions?
Dan Sorensen, of Utezone.com, gives his best estimation for Utah recruits while Brandon Gurney does the same for BYU.
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Police identify longboarder shot in possible...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 37
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 30
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 19