Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
Both BYU and Utah signed what coaches believe to be stellar signing classes last Wednesday on National Letter of Intent Day. Some are expected to make immediate contributions, while others will be headed for LDS mission service and take awhile to see the field of play.
So which players signed can fans expect to make immediate contributions?
Dan Sorensen, of Utezone.com, gives his best estimation for Utah recruits while Brandon Gurney does the same for BYU.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 217
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 62
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 44
- ACC media days has some interesting... 40
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27