Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
Both BYU and Utah signed what coaches believe to be stellar signing classes last Wednesday on National Letter of Intent Day. Some are expected to make immediate contributions, while others will be headed for LDS mission service and take awhile to see the field of play.
So which players signed can fans expect to make immediate contributions?
Dan Sorensen, of Utezone.com, gives his best estimation for Utah recruits while Brandon Gurney does the same for BYU.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Strike up the band for better health
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 66
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory 20