Top 5 signees ready to make immediate contributions for BYU and Utah
Both BYU and Utah signed what coaches believe to be stellar signing classes last Wednesday on National Letter of Intent Day. Some are expected to make immediate contributions, while others will be headed for LDS mission service and take awhile to see the field of play.
So which players signed can fans expect to make immediate contributions?
Dan Sorensen, of Utezone.com, gives his best estimation for Utah recruits while Brandon Gurney does the same for BYU.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 36