Sterling Scholars: North area
Bear River High School »1 of 24 «
Back row from left: Cooper Eliason, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; McKenzie Gardner, Dance; Ashley Stokes, English; Shayna Olsen, Business & Marketing; Sala Farris, Speech/Theater Arts/Forensics; Sarah Jackman, Social Science; Lisa Anderson, Visual Arts; Candice Buttars, Family & Consumer Sciences, Rachelle Koyle, Vocal Performance. Front row from left: Kaden Stephens, Computer Technology; Katrina Goodwin, Science; Bridger Layton, World Languages; Alyssa Richardson, Instrumental Music; Brandon Pace, Mathematics.
»1 of 24 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 60
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 58
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 53
- State autopsy: Police shot Darrien Hunt... 34
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out... 25
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 21
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator... 20