City Creek: New store list
Tiffany & Co. »2 of 20 «
Boxes and bags of a certain, unmistakable blue are coming to Utah when Tiffany & Co., the world leader in luxury jewelry, opens its first store in the state at City Creek Center. Here customers will find an array of renowned Tiffany & Co. collections, including exquisite diamond engagement rings; new Elsa Peretti cabochon gemstone rings; the singular designs of Paloma Picasso, Jean Schlumberger and Frank Gehry; fashion jewelry and watches; and a sophisticated new collection of leather goods and elegant accessories, china and crystal gifts.
»2 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Morning links: National college... 80
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 65
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 40
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40