City Creek: New store list
Tiffany & Co. »2 of 20 «
Boxes and bags of a certain, unmistakable blue are coming to Utah when Tiffany & Co., the world leader in luxury jewelry, opens its first store in the state at City Creek Center. Here customers will find an array of renowned Tiffany & Co. collections, including exquisite diamond engagement rings; new Elsa Peretti cabochon gemstone rings; the singular designs of Paloma Picasso, Jean Schlumberger and Frank Gehry; fashion jewelry and watches; and a sophisticated new collection of leather goods and elegant accessories, china and crystal gifts.
»2 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 74