Utah Jazz suffer loss in an exciting game against the Golden State Warriors
Jazz guards: »1 of 7 «
The Jazz’s starting guards played a decent game, given the tough challenge they had of guarding Stephen Curry, who ended the night with 44 points. Trey Burke had only four points but did a great job distributing the ball with six assists. Gordon Hayward on the other hand struggled to find his game. He ended with eight points, nine rebounds and a disappointing eight turnovers. Good thing they had Alec Burks and Diante Garrett who stepped up and combined for 39 points when they really mattered.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents