Iconic images of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
President Bush gets word of attacks »1 of 14 «
AP Photo/Doug Mills
President Bush's Chief of Staff Andy Card whispers into the ear of the President to give him word of the plane crashes into the World Trade Center, during a visit to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla., Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Strike up the band for better health
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 29
- Clinton seeks to cut into Sanders' New... 9
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- Clinton's New Hampshire challenge:... 6
- For the Clintons, New Hampshire is the... 6
- Debate Takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump... 5
- N. Korea praises launch, others see as... 4
- Rubio faces barrage of attacks in... 3