Iconic images of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
President Bush gets word of attacks »1 of 14 «
AP Photo/Doug Mills
President Bush's Chief of Staff Andy Card whispers into the ear of the President to give him word of the plane crashes into the World Trade Center, during a visit to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla., Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 97
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 94
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 49
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 27