100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Marv Fleming, Super Bowl II »2 of 100 «
Green Bay Packers Donny Anderson (44) dashes into the end zone on a 2-yard run against Oakland in the third period of Super Bowl II in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Others shown are Oakland's Bill Laskey (42) and Packers Jerry Kramer (64) and Marv Fleming (81). Fleming, who played collegiately at Utah, started at tight end for Green Bay and had four catches for 35 yards.
»2 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 60
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 30
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 29