100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Marv Fleming, Super Bowl II »2 of 100 «
Green Bay Packers Donny Anderson (44) dashes into the end zone on a 2-yard run against Oakland in the third period of Super Bowl II in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Others shown are Oakland's Bill Laskey (42) and Packers Jerry Kramer (64) and Marv Fleming (81). Fleming, who played collegiately at Utah, started at tight end for Green Bay and had four catches for 35 yards.
»2 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 25