100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Marv Fleming, Super Bowl II »2 of 100 «
Green Bay Packers Donny Anderson (44) dashes into the end zone on a 2-yard run against Oakland in the third period of Super Bowl II in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Others shown are Oakland's Bill Laskey (42) and Packers Jerry Kramer (64) and Marv Fleming (81). Fleming, who played collegiately at Utah, started at tight end for Green Bay and had four catches for 35 yards.
»2 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- New temple presidents
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Doug Robinson: BYU football may be... 125
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 42
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 35
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 25
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 20
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 14
- NBA draft: Jazz should still find a... 11