100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Marv Fleming, Super Bowl II »2 of 100 «
Green Bay Packers Donny Anderson (44) dashes into the end zone on a 2-yard run against Oakland in the third period of Super Bowl II in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Others shown are Oakland's Bill Laskey (42) and Packers Jerry Kramer (64) and Marv Fleming (81). Fleming, who played collegiately at Utah, started at tight end for Green Bay and had four catches for 35 yards.
»2 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 50
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 42
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some... 26