100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Paul Kruger, Super Bowl XLVII »100 of 100 «
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Paul Kruger (99) sacks San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) as defensive end Pernell McPhee (90) helps in the first quarter of Super Bowl XLVII, Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, in New Orleans. Kruger prepped at Timpanogos High and played at Utah.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 61
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 39
- U. student government passes resolution... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 25
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19