100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Paul Kruger, Super Bowl XLVII »100 of 100 «
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Paul Kruger (99) sacks San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) as defensive end Pernell McPhee (90) helps in the first quarter of Super Bowl XLVII, Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, in New Orleans. Kruger prepped at Timpanogos High and played at Utah.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 177
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 36
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27