100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Paul Kruger, Super Bowl XLVII »100 of 100 «
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Paul Kruger (99) sacks San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) as defensive end Pernell McPhee (90) helps in the first quarter of Super Bowl XLVII, Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, in New Orleans. Kruger prepped at Timpanogos High and played at Utah.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 46
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck signs... 22