100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Paul Kruger, Super Bowl XLVII »100 of 100 «
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Paul Kruger (99) sacks San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) as defensive end Pernell McPhee (90) helps in the first quarter of Super Bowl XLVII, Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, in New Orleans. Kruger prepped at Timpanogos High and played at Utah.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 287
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 79
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 51
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 40
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37