100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Lionel Aldridge, Super Bowl II »1 of 100 «
Oakland's Hewritt Dixon (35) is upended trying to go over the line in the first period of the Super Bowl in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Green Bay defenders in white are Utah State's Lionel Aldridge (82) and Ray Nitschke (66). Aldridge started at defensive end for the Packers in the game, as well as in Super Bowl I.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 61
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- U. student government passes resolution... 54
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 40
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19