100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Lionel Aldridge, Super Bowl II »1 of 100 «
Oakland's Hewritt Dixon (35) is upended trying to go over the line in the first period of the Super Bowl in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Green Bay defenders in white are Utah State's Lionel Aldridge (82) and Ray Nitschke (66). Aldridge started at defensive end for the Packers in the game, as well as in Super Bowl I.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- New temple presidents
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27