100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Lionel Aldridge, Super Bowl II »1 of 100 «
Oakland's Hewritt Dixon (35) is upended trying to go over the line in the first period of the Super Bowl in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Green Bay defenders in white are Utah State's Lionel Aldridge (82) and Ray Nitschke (66). Aldridge started at defensive end for the Packers in the game, as well as in Super Bowl I.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33