100-photo Super gallery: Mormons, locals playing in previous Super Bowls
Lionel Aldridge, Super Bowl II »1 of 100 «
Oakland's Hewritt Dixon (35) is upended trying to go over the line in the first period of the Super Bowl in Miami, Fla., Jan. 14, 1968. Green Bay defenders in white are Utah State's Lionel Aldridge (82) and Ray Nitschke (66). Aldridge started at defensive end for the Packers in the game, as well as in Super Bowl I.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president