20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland, Republican »1 of 20 «
Rowland resigned from office and later pleaded guilty to one-count of deprivation of honest services on December 23, 2004.
Rowland was allegedly using public funds to pay for vacations and other extravagences. He served 10 months in a federal prison.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 62
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 22