20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland, Republican »1 of 20 «
Rowland resigned from office and later pleaded guilty to one-count of deprivation of honest services on December 23, 2004.
Rowland was allegedly using public funds to pay for vacations and other extravagences. He served 10 months in a federal prison.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 79
- Richard Davis: It's time for a new... 54
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 50
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 48
- Dan Liljenquist: Ebola virus has... 29
- Jay Evensen: If FCC bans Redskins'... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- Mia Love included in a new ad... 21