20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland, Republican »1 of 20 «
Rowland resigned from office and later pleaded guilty to one-count of deprivation of honest services on December 23, 2004.
Rowland was allegedly using public funds to pay for vacations and other extravagences. He served 10 months in a federal prison.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome forces the Thompson...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- AirAsia plane carrying 162 lost in stormy...
- Man shot, killed in confrontation with Tooele...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 13