20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland, Republican »1 of 20 «
Rowland resigned from office and later pleaded guilty to one-count of deprivation of honest services on December 23, 2004.
Rowland was allegedly using public funds to pay for vacations and other extravagences. He served 10 months in a federal prison.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- If you want people to find you attractive,...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 76
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 37
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 30
- Letter: Give her time 26
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues 24