20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
On Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell was indicted along with his wife on charges of accepting illegal gifts. It is a 14 count indictment, following a lengthy investigation that alleges fraud, false statements, and obstruction.
In light of these recent allegations, we have compiled a list of 20 other notable politicians who have been arrested, indicted or convicted since 2000.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 115
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 50
- Capitalism and the common good:... 41
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36