20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
On Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell was indicted along with his wife on charges of accepting illegal gifts. It is a 14 count indictment, following a lengthy investigation that alleges fraud, false statements, and obstruction.
In light of these recent allegations, we have compiled a list of 20 other notable politicians who have been arrested, indicted or convicted since 2000.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25