20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
On Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell was indicted along with his wife on charges of accepting illegal gifts. It is a 14 count indictment, following a lengthy investigation that alleges fraud, false statements, and obstruction.
In light of these recent allegations, we have compiled a list of 20 other notable politicians who have been arrested, indicted or convicted since 2000.
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Letter: End daylight saving time 46
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- Letter: Invite the divine 33
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 31
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30