Historic photos show civil rights icon Martin Luther King, Jr. at work, at play
1956 »2 of 70 «
The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., right, accompanied by Rev. Ralph D. Abernathy, center, is booked by city police Lt. D.H. Lackey in Montgomery, Ala., on Feb. 23, 1956. The civil rights leaders are arrested on indictments turned by the Grand Jury in the bus boycott.
»2 of 70 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- USC's Steve Sarkisian apologizes for... 17
- Fired reporter kills 2 former... 17
- Trump says he's proud he booted... 16