Index of Economic Freedom
The conservative think tank, The Heritage Foundation, in partnership with the Wall Street Journal, created an index that rates the economic freedom in 186 countries.
The index covers 10 freedoms grouped into four major categories to calculate an overall score for each country. The information considered for each factor in each country was current June 30, 2013.
We compiled the top 25 economically free countries, but if you want to investigate the data and see more countries you can go to their website here:
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3