Index of Economic Freedom
The conservative think tank, The Heritage Foundation, in partnership with the Wall Street Journal, created an index that rates the economic freedom in 186 countries.
The index covers 10 freedoms grouped into four major categories to calculate an overall score for each country. The information considered for each factor in each country was current June 30, 2013.
We compiled the top 25 economically free countries, but if you want to investigate the data and see more countries you can go to their website here:
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 17
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- 'Deseret News National Edition' looks... 1