Index of Economic Freedom
The conservative think tank, The Heritage Foundation, in partnership with the Wall Street Journal, created an index that rates the economic freedom in 186 countries.
The index covers 10 freedoms grouped into four major categories to calculate an overall score for each country. The information considered for each factor in each country was current June 30, 2013.
We compiled the top 25 economically free countries, but if you want to investigate the data and see more countries you can go to their website here:
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 37
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 7
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Unease about immigration at core of UK... 2
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 1