Want to support a third party? Here are your options
Platform: As of 2012, the party's official platform stretches well beyond simply advocating for the prohibition of alcohol and other drugs. It also supports a voluntary federal Social Security System and "the completion of the fortified fence along America’s southern border."
However, the party recognizes that "the alcohol issue sets this unique Party apart from all others."
Visit their official website for more information.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32