Want to support a third party? Here are your options
Platform: As of 2012, the party's official platform stretches well beyond simply advocating for the prohibition of alcohol and other drugs. It also supports a voluntary federal Social Security System and "the completion of the fortified fence along America’s southern border."
However, the party recognizes that "the alcohol issue sets this unique Party apart from all others."
Visit their official website for more information.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 34
- Letter: Not so lazy 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31