Want to support a third party? Here are your options
Platform: As of 2012, the party's official platform stretches well beyond simply advocating for the prohibition of alcohol and other drugs. It also supports a voluntary federal Social Security System and "the completion of the fortified fence along America’s southern border."
However, the party recognizes that "the alcohol issue sets this unique Party apart from all others."
Visit their official website for more information.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 30