Want to support a third party? Here are your options
»31 items «
With Gallup's recent revelation that 42 percent of Americans identify themselves politically as "independent," the prospect of the emergence of a major third party suddenly seems more real. But which party will swoop in to claim the 42 percent that don't affiliate themselves with either Democrats or Republicans? We've compiled a list of 31 political parties that believe themselves to be a viable option for "the other party."
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 69
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 38
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35