Want to support a third party? Here are your options
»31 items «
With Gallup's recent revelation that 42 percent of Americans identify themselves politically as "independent," the prospect of the emergence of a major third party suddenly seems more real. But which party will swoop in to claim the 42 percent that don't affiliate themselves with either Democrats or Republicans? We've compiled a list of 31 political parties that believe themselves to be a viable option for "the other party."
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Letter: Religious freedom 55
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 54
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 34
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 33
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Letter: End daylight saving time 30
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 26
- Letter: A 'dying' document 25