Want to support a third party? Here are your options
»31 items «
With Gallup's recent revelation that 42 percent of Americans identify themselves politically as "independent," the prospect of the emergence of a major third party suddenly seems more real. But which party will swoop in to claim the 42 percent that don't affiliate themselves with either Democrats or Republicans? We've compiled a list of 31 political parties that believe themselves to be a viable option for "the other party."
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 22
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 20