Want to support a third party? Here are your options
»31 items «
With Gallup's recent revelation that 42 percent of Americans identify themselves politically as "independent," the prospect of the emergence of a major third party suddenly seems more real. But which party will swoop in to claim the 42 percent that don't affiliate themselves with either Democrats or Republicans? We've compiled a list of 31 political parties that believe themselves to be a viable option for "the other party."
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 67
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23