Want to support a third party? Here are your options
»31 items «
With Gallup's recent revelation that 42 percent of Americans identify themselves politically as "independent," the prospect of the emergence of a major third party suddenly seems more real. But which party will swoop in to claim the 42 percent that don't affiliate themselves with either Democrats or Republicans? We've compiled a list of 31 political parties that believe themselves to be a viable option for "the other party."
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 142
- Sen. Mike Lee: Let people, not courts,... 64
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 61
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 49
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 49
- Letter: Can Iran be trusted? 37
- Letter: We can do better 28