Want to support a third party? Here are your options
»31 items «
With Gallup's recent revelation that 42 percent of Americans identify themselves politically as "independent," the prospect of the emergence of a major third party suddenly seems more real. But which party will swoop in to claim the 42 percent that don't affiliate themselves with either Democrats or Republicans? We've compiled a list of 31 political parties that believe themselves to be a viable option for "the other party."
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 94
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- In our opinion: How committed are... 22
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 18