Commentary: Top 25 all-time NFL offensive players to come out of the University of Utah (+photos)
»1 of 35 «
Jolley was selected in the 17th round (436th overall) by the Detroit Lions in the 1971 draft. He spent six years playing in the NFL for the Lions and the Seattle Seahawks on the offensive line, appearing in 59 games (19 starts). His most productive season came in 1977, when Jolley made 11 starts for the Seahawks at left guard.
»1 of 35 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26