Commentary: Top 25 all-time NFL offensive players to come out of the University of Utah (+photos)
»1 of 35 «
Jolley was selected in the 17th round (436th overall) by the Detroit Lions in the 1971 draft. He spent six years playing in the NFL for the Lions and the Seattle Seahawks on the offensive line, appearing in 59 games (19 starts). His most productive season came in 1977, when Jolley made 11 starts for the Seahawks at left guard.
»1 of 35 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- New temple presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 152
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 31
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 20