Commentary: Top 25 all-time NFL offensive players to come out of the University of Utah (+photos)
The University of Utah has sent players to the NFL since long before the game was popular or even in the mainstream of American society. Even during the program's down times they have had plenty of talent move on to the NFL and the leagues that came before. This is a list of the best players in the history of American pro football to ever come out of the University of Utah on the offensive side of the ball.
Note: A list like this is completely subjective, but I try to leave all bias out when I do my rankings. Only what each player did in the NFL got taken into consideration.
All-pro selections, Pro Bowl selections, years as a starter, years in the league, stats and impact on the team were the factors used when doing these rankings.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- New mission presidents
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- No stranger to struggle: Cottonwood's Cooper...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 62
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 58
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 56
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters... 24
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 18
- Brad Rock: Jazz: Sign Gordon Hayward to... 17
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 17
- Utah Jazz: Trey Burke scores career... 15