NFL divisional playoff preview: Saints aiming for better result the second time around against Seahawks
What to watch for »5 of 6 «
Seattle has developed a strong reputation for being dominant at home. The Seahawks have won 15 of the last 16 games played at home, as well as won five straight home playoff games. Their last home loss came in Week 16 vs. the Arizona Cardinals.
The Saints won their first road playoff game in franchise history last week against Philadelphia. They will look for their second on Saturday. Brees has an 84 passer rating on the road this season, compared to 126.3 at home. He'll need to overachieve to beat Seattle.
Saints running back Pierre Thomas is questionable with a chest injury. If he remains out, Mark Ingram will start again in his place.
»5 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...