Utah-USC: Five Trojans to watch for Saturday
#4 - Marc Tyler, tailback »2 of 5 «
Wily Low, Associated Press
Tyler gained a lot of notoriety in the summer for his comments to TMZ, insinuating that USC players were paid. Because of his comments, he was immediately suspended by coach Lane Kiffin for the first game against Minnesota. However, he will back this week for the Utah game. The Trojans will be happy after rushing for just 67 yards in the opener. Last year Tyler was USC's top rusher with 913 yards and nine touchdowns. At 5-foot-11, 230 pounds, he is USC's biggest back. The other two backs who played last week, D.J. Morgan and Curtis McNeal, are 190 and 180 pounds, respectively.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20