Utah-USC: Five Trojans to watch for Saturday
#4 - Marc Tyler, tailback »2 of 5 «
Wily Low, Associated Press
Tyler gained a lot of notoriety in the summer for his comments to TMZ, insinuating that USC players were paid. Because of his comments, he was immediately suspended by coach Lane Kiffin for the first game against Minnesota. However, he will back this week for the Utah game. The Trojans will be happy after rushing for just 67 yards in the opener. Last year Tyler was USC's top rusher with 913 yards and nine touchdowns. At 5-foot-11, 230 pounds, he is USC's biggest back. The other two backs who played last week, D.J. Morgan and Curtis McNeal, are 190 and 180 pounds, respectively.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32