Feeling the post-holiday blues? Here are 18 weird, tasty reasons to celebrate in January
Jan. 10 - Bittersweet Chocolate Day »2 of 18 «
Bittersweet chocolate does not contain any milk solids and is required by the Food and Drug Administration to contain at least 35 percent chocolate liquor, which is a non-alcoholic liquid made from cocoa beans. On January 10, feel free to indulge in some bittersweet chocolate, and in the process, you may just be doing your heart some good as well.
»2 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- Photo gallery: 'Birdman' takes flight... 26
- President Obama says he's committed to... 19
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 17
- For Clinton, her family foundation may... 16
- Obama to governors: DHS shutdown would... 16
- Clinton says she would push... 16