Feeling the post-holiday blues? Here are 18 weird, tasty reasons to celebrate in January
Jan. 10 - Bittersweet Chocolate Day »2 of 18 «
Bittersweet chocolate does not contain any milk solids and is required by the Food and Drug Administration to contain at least 35 percent chocolate liquor, which is a non-alcoholic liquid made from cocoa beans. On January 10, feel free to indulge in some bittersweet chocolate, and in the process, you may just be doing your heart some good as well.
»2 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 37
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 18
- Military: Bowe Bergdahl may face life... 17