Feeling the post-holiday blues? Here are 18 weird, tasty reasons to celebrate in January
Jan. 10 - Bittersweet Chocolate Day »2 of 18 «
Bittersweet chocolate does not contain any milk solids and is required by the Food and Drug Administration to contain at least 35 percent chocolate liquor, which is a non-alcoholic liquid made from cocoa beans. On January 10, feel free to indulge in some bittersweet chocolate, and in the process, you may just be doing your heart some good as well.
»2 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 66
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 49
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 34
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 27
- Planned Parenthood under fire literally... 16