Feeling the post-holiday blues? Here are 18 weird, tasty reasons to celebrate in January
Jan. 10 - Bittersweet Chocolate Day »2 of 18 «
Bittersweet chocolate does not contain any milk solids and is required by the Food and Drug Administration to contain at least 35 percent chocolate liquor, which is a non-alcoholic liquid made from cocoa beans. On January 10, feel free to indulge in some bittersweet chocolate, and in the process, you may just be doing your heart some good as well.
»2 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of Mormon'...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 98
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 68
- Religious groups react to Boy... 39
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 29
- 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make... 26
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 25
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 24
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 15