Rock On: Ex-Ute is One for the Ages
Ex-Ute Andre Miller played in 239 consecutive NBA games. So it makes sense he wasn’t happy with Denver coach Brian Shaw for benching him the entire 48 minutes, last week against Philadelphia.
A verbal exchange resulted in Miller’s two-game suspension, though it was later lifted.
Miller has had a fine NBA career, no question. But at age 37, you have to wonder how he plans to protest the next time he gets benched.
What can he do, refuse to take his meds?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president