Where our money goes
#13 - A store payment plan »2 of 14 «
Among all adults surveyed, 12 percent said that they regularly pay into a store payment plan. The survey specifies that these plans are either for home furnishings or electronics. The survey also shows that 17 percent of adults say that home furnishings is a common expense, with or without a payment plan, with 25 percent among households making $100,000 or more claiming it as a regular expense.
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 37
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 7
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Unease about immigration at core of UK... 2
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 1