Where our money goes
#13 - A store payment plan »2 of 14 «
Among all adults surveyed, 12 percent said that they regularly pay into a store payment plan. The survey specifies that these plans are either for home furnishings or electronics. The survey also shows that 17 percent of adults say that home furnishings is a common expense, with or without a payment plan, with 25 percent among households making $100,000 or more claiming it as a regular expense.
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 33
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 17
- How government policy created ghettos,... 12
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Millennials still reluctant to move... 5
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- Is paying for extended warranties worth... 2
- Most children in the world are happy,... 2