Where our money goes
#13 - A store payment plan »2 of 14 «
Among all adults surveyed, 12 percent said that they regularly pay into a store payment plan. The survey specifies that these plans are either for home furnishings or electronics. The survey also shows that 17 percent of adults say that home furnishings is a common expense, with or without a payment plan, with 25 percent among households making $100,000 or more claiming it as a regular expense.
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 12
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- Is Comcast-Time Warner merger creating... 1