Where our money goes
#13 - A store payment plan »2 of 14 «
Among all adults surveyed, 12 percent said that they regularly pay into a store payment plan. The survey specifies that these plans are either for home furnishings or electronics. The survey also shows that 17 percent of adults say that home furnishings is a common expense, with or without a payment plan, with 25 percent among households making $100,000 or more claiming it as a regular expense.
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4