'Green' resolutions to help the environment for 2014
»10 items «
Along with that diet and the vow to make exercise your new best friend in 2014, why not "green" your resolutions and take a few small steps to improve the environment around you? The Deseret News has compiled a list of 10 Earth-friendly resolutions for Utah residents to consider, especially given the state's struggle with air quality problems, its two-year drought cycle and issues stemming from polluted waterways.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 75
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 56