'Green' resolutions to help the environment for 2014
»10 items «
Along with that diet and the vow to make exercise your new best friend in 2014, why not "green" your resolutions and take a few small steps to improve the environment around you? The Deseret News has compiled a list of 10 Earth-friendly resolutions for Utah residents to consider, especially given the state's struggle with air quality problems, its two-year drought cycle and issues stemming from polluted waterways.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
Most Commented Across Site
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 169
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 115
- Why I don’t call myself a... 94
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57