Best Associated Press photos of the year
»1 of 19 «
"A Free Syrian Army fighter feeds a cat bread in the old city of Aleppo, Syria, Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013. The revolution against Syrian President Bashar Assad that began in March 2011, started with peaceful protests but morphed into a civil war that has killed more than 60,000 people, according to a recent United Nations recent estimate."-AP
»1 of 19 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS university president receives national...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Robert Bennett: Are Republican... 49
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 32
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 22
- Letter: Harmful side effects 21
- In our opinion: Legislature should give... 19
- Require a civics test? Americans have a... 18