Best Associated Press photos of the year
»1 of 19 «
"A Free Syrian Army fighter feeds a cat bread in the old city of Aleppo, Syria, Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013. The revolution against Syrian President Bashar Assad that began in March 2011, started with peaceful protests but morphed into a civil war that has killed more than 60,000 people, according to a recent United Nations recent estimate."-AP
»1 of 19 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13