Top 10 family friendly movies of summer 2011
»10 items «
Moviegoers haven't had to worry about a shortage of films geared toward families this summer. The Deseret News has compiled its top 10 films for families from Summer 2011. The list is based on information and reviews from PTC, CNS, the Deseret News Family Media Guide's "Worth Your Time" scale, Kids in Mind and Rotten Tomatoes. Note: The WYT percentage is the percentage of Deseret News readers who have deemed the movie to be worth spending their time and money on. The Rotten Tomatoes' “Tomatometer” is a compilation of reader and critic reviews across the nation. The Kids-In-Mind numbers represent, in order, sexual content, violence and profanity on a scale of 0 to 10. Parents should also note that not all the films listed are appropriate for all ages. See more on this topic here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president