Wrapping up the bowls: Highlights, analysis of every 2013-14 bowl game
Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl »34 of 35 «
No. 25 USC 45, No. 20 Fresno State 20
The Trojans (10-4, 6-3 Pac-12) made up for last season's lackluster performance in the Sun Bowl by dominating MWC champion Fresno State in the Las Vegas Bowl.
Quarterback Cody Kessler threw for 345 yards and four touchdowns to set a Las Vegas Bowl record. Wide receiver Marqise Lee had seven catches for 118 yards and two touchdowns, and Nelson Agholor added five catches for 98 yards and two touchdowns.
The USC defense held Fresno State (11-2, 7-1 MWC) to just 37 yards rushing. Former BYU running back Joshua Quezada had only 20 yards on two carries. Senior Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr struggled as well with just 216 yards passing and an interception, but he did score two touchdowns.
Full recap of the Las Vegas Bowl.
»34 of 35 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 149
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 99
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 79
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29