Wrapping up the bowls: Highlights, analysis of every 2013-14 bowl game
That's the way to finish.
Florida State edged Auburn 34-31 in the BCS national championship game Monday night, bringing an end to the 2013-14 bowl season.
The Seminoles had to come back from 11 down at the half and scored two touchdowns in the final 4:31, including a 2-yard pass with 13 seconds left, to rally past the Tigers.
Among some of the other most memorable games during the 2013-14 bowl schedule were Michigan State's win over Stanford in the Rose Bowl, as well as Texas A&M's shootout victory over Duke in the Chick-fil-a Bowl.
Earlier in the bowl season, local teams BYU and Utah State experienced differing results. The Aggies won their second straight bowl game, beating Northern Illinois in the Poinsettia Bowl; the Cougars, meanwhile, fell in disheartening fashion to Washington in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
Here's a look at all 35 games this bowl season.
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Women innovators leading by example
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 90
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 60
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 49
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 34
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32