Wrapping up the bowls: Highlights, analysis of every 2013-14 bowl game
That's the way to finish.
Florida State edged Auburn 34-31 in the BCS national championship game Monday night, bringing an end to the 2013-14 bowl season.
The Seminoles had to come back from 11 down at the half and scored two touchdowns in the final 4:31, including a 2-yard pass with 13 seconds left, to rally past the Tigers.
Among some of the other most memorable games during the 2013-14 bowl schedule were Michigan State's win over Stanford in the Rose Bowl, as well as Texas A&M's shootout victory over Duke in the Chick-fil-a Bowl.
Earlier in the bowl season, local teams BYU and Utah State experienced differing results. The Aggies won their second straight bowl game, beating Northern Illinois in the Poinsettia Bowl; the Cougars, meanwhile, fell in disheartening fashion to Washington in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
Here's a look at all 35 games this bowl season.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 88
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 69
- Can BYU put together a special season? 60
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 59
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 35