Wrapping up the bowls: Highlights, analysis of every 2013-14 bowl game
That's the way to finish.
Florida State edged Auburn 34-31 in the BCS national championship game Monday night, bringing an end to the 2013-14 bowl season.
The Seminoles had to come back from 11 down at the half and scored two touchdowns in the final 4:31, including a 2-yard pass with 13 seconds left, to rally past the Tigers.
Among some of the other most memorable games during the 2013-14 bowl schedule were Michigan State's win over Stanford in the Rose Bowl, as well as Texas A&M's shootout victory over Duke in the Chick-fil-a Bowl.
Earlier in the bowl season, local teams BYU and Utah State experienced differing results. The Aggies won their second straight bowl game, beating Northern Illinois in the Poinsettia Bowl; the Cougars, meanwhile, fell in disheartening fashion to Washington in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
Here's a look at all 35 games this bowl season.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45