Heroes: People, organizations that made real contributions for good in 2013
The National Marriage Project »12 of 12 «
The National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia has provided clear, data-driven information that bolsters the institution of marriage and identifies where its many needs lie in modern society. Led by W. Bradford Wilcox, the project has, for example, shed light on the rising average age of marriage, the difference between poor and wealthy couples and their disposition to marry, and a host of related issues. Its consistent good work is laying the groundwork for public policies that will strengthen these natural ties, and society, as well.
»12 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary missing from Ogden since...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Utah family changes course because of child's...
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- Dick Harmon: With historic hoops coaching...
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- About Utah: Utah teacher taught 15 children...
- New temple presidents
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 53
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 34
- Michael Gerson: The Trump train is... 33
- My view: Character still matters in... 25
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 23
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 21
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 21
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 20