Heroes: People, organizations that made real contributions for good in 2013
The National Marriage Project »12 of 12 «
The National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia has provided clear, data-driven information that bolsters the institution of marriage and identifies where its many needs lie in modern society. Led by W. Bradford Wilcox, the project has, for example, shed light on the rising average age of marriage, the difference between poor and wealthy couples and their disposition to marry, and a host of related issues. Its consistent good work is laying the groundwork for public policies that will strengthen these natural ties, and society, as well.
»12 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21