Heroes: People, organizations that made real contributions for good in 2013
The National Marriage Project »12 of 12 «
The National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia has provided clear, data-driven information that bolsters the institution of marriage and identifies where its many needs lie in modern society. Led by W. Bradford Wilcox, the project has, for example, shed light on the rising average age of marriage, the difference between poor and wealthy couples and their disposition to marry, and a host of related issues. Its consistent good work is laying the groundwork for public policies that will strengthen these natural ties, and society, as well.
»12 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- New mission presidents
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Senate panel approves resolution calling porn...
- My view: It is trendy to be extreme in... 47
- Drew Clark: Uniting the Republican... 46
- In our opinion: Why Religious Freedom... 37
- Letter: Obama had no choice 35
- Letter: Breaking rivalry contract 29
- Mia Love: One subject at a time 28
- In our opinion: Time for Evans to drop... 20
- Where's my money going? 20