Heroes: People, organizations that made real contributions for good in 2013
The National Marriage Project »12 of 12 «
The National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia has provided clear, data-driven information that bolsters the institution of marriage and identifies where its many needs lie in modern society. Led by W. Bradford Wilcox, the project has, for example, shed light on the rising average age of marriage, the difference between poor and wealthy couples and their disposition to marry, and a host of related issues. Its consistent good work is laying the groundwork for public policies that will strengthen these natural ties, and society, as well.
»12 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Former Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams had...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27