Heroes: People, organizations that made real contributions for good in 2013
The National Marriage Project »12 of 12 «
The National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia has provided clear, data-driven information that bolsters the institution of marriage and identifies where its many needs lie in modern society. Led by W. Bradford Wilcox, the project has, for example, shed light on the rising average age of marriage, the difference between poor and wealthy couples and their disposition to marry, and a host of related issues. Its consistent good work is laying the groundwork for public policies that will strengthen these natural ties, and society, as well.
»12 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Letter: Act with love, not fear 64
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 60
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics... 31
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 26
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the... 18
- Letter: Compassion for refugees 18
- Letter: Students know about tough 16