A guide to holiday returns
»10 items «
Things are changing for those who want to return holiday gifts this season, according to a report by consumer resource guide website Consumer World. The report highlights major and minor changes in return policies for major retailers, such as Amazon.com and Toys "R" Us. The changes in standard return policies only add to the frustration many consumers feel about returning gifts during the holiday season, particularly since more and more shoppers switched to the Internet for the bulk of their holiday shopping. To help make the annual post-Christmas gift-return rituals a little easier, the Deseret News has compiled the current return policies of 10 of the country's largest retailers.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Community comes together to surprise...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- 'Deseret News National Edition' looks... 1