A guide to holiday returns
»10 items «
Things are changing for those who want to return holiday gifts this season, according to a report by consumer resource guide website Consumer World. The report highlights major and minor changes in return policies for major retailers, such as Amazon.com and Toys "R" Us. The changes in standard return policies only add to the frustration many consumers feel about returning gifts during the holiday season, particularly since more and more shoppers switched to the Internet for the bulk of their holiday shopping. To help make the annual post-Christmas gift-return rituals a little easier, the Deseret News has compiled the current return policies of 10 of the country's largest retailers.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 29
- Obama muses about his legacy, offers... 25
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 13
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget... 2
- Michelle Singletary: Helping your adult... 2
- Balancing act: It's time, again, to... 1
- Get ready for a real-life Nintendo Land 1
- Randy Shumway: A new chapter of... 1