Commentary: Top 25 all-time NFL offensive players to come out of BYU
»1 of 32 «
Lane was selected in the eighth round (196th overall) by the Seattle Seahawks in the 1981 draft. He started out his career in Seattle as a kick returner but eventually made his way into a starting running back position in his fourth year.
In 1984, Lane put up the best numbers in his seven-year career. For the first time he started more than three games (7) and was used as a runner and receiver out of the backfield. He finished with a career-high 80 carries for a career-best 299 yards and a career-high four touchdowns. He also recorded 11 catches for 102 yards and a touchdown.
For his career, Lane appeared in 97 games (12 starts). He rushed for 405 yards and four touchdowns on 124 carries. Lane also caught 42 passes for 357 yards and two scores.
»1 of 32 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33