Rock On: Yes, Jimmer's a kid
Ever wonder how your street game would stack up against an NBA player?
Apparently four kids in Sacramento did, because they knocked on Jimmer Fredette’s door recently to ask if he could come out and play. His answer: Game on!
Fredette spent about an hour shooting hoops with them.
“It’s just really cool to meet somebody that … you don’t have to pay,” one of the kids told ABC News 10. “You just ask them to come over.”
Cool, so Jimmer, wanna get some Goobers and see “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” after practice?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 111
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 70
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 37
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37