Rock On: Yes, Jimmer's a kid
Ever wonder how your street game would stack up against an NBA player?
Apparently four kids in Sacramento did, because they knocked on Jimmer Fredette’s door recently to ask if he could come out and play. His answer: Game on!
Fredette spent about an hour shooting hoops with them.
“It’s just really cool to meet somebody that … you don’t have to pay,” one of the kids told ABC News 10. “You just ask them to come over.”
Cool, so Jimmer, wanna get some Goobers and see “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” after practice?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- AP preseason top 25 poll: Utah, BYU... 59
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 38
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 38
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 26
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 25
- Utah Jazz: Withey, 7-footer with two... 22