Rock On: Yes, Jimmer's a kid
Ever wonder how your street game would stack up against an NBA player?
Apparently four kids in Sacramento did, because they knocked on Jimmer Fredette’s door recently to ask if he could come out and play. His answer: Game on!
Fredette spent about an hour shooting hoops with them.
“It’s just really cool to meet somebody that … you don’t have to pay,” one of the kids told ABC News 10. “You just ask them to come over.”
Cool, so Jimmer, wanna get some Goobers and see “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” after practice?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 61
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 47
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 31
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28