Rock On: Yes, Jimmer's a kid
Ever wonder how your street game would stack up against an NBA player?
Apparently four kids in Sacramento did, because they knocked on Jimmer Fredette’s door recently to ask if he could come out and play. His answer: Game on!
Fredette spent about an hour shooting hoops with them.
“It’s just really cool to meet somebody that … you don’t have to pay,” one of the kids told ABC News 10. “You just ask them to come over.”
Cool, so Jimmer, wanna get some Goobers and see “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” after practice?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 50
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 42
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some... 26