Rock On: Yes, Jimmer's a kid
Ever wonder how your street game would stack up against an NBA player?
Apparently four kids in Sacramento did, because they knocked on Jimmer Fredette’s door recently to ask if he could come out and play. His answer: Game on!
Fredette spent about an hour shooting hoops with them.
“It’s just really cool to meet somebody that … you don’t have to pay,” one of the kids told ABC News 10. “You just ask them to come over.”
Cool, so Jimmer, wanna get some Goobers and see “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” after practice?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 44
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25