Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Ann Coulter »9 of 10 «
Though they denied it, it is believed that the National Review Online terminated Ann Coulter's weekly column after she refused to make changes to a column she wrote in response to the attacks on 9/11. Among other things, the column called for the U.S to invade Islamic countries, kill their leaders and convert the citizens to Christianity.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- New temple presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28