Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Rush Limbaugh »8 of 10 «
Though his show remains on the air, the popular conservative talk show host is no stranger to controversy. He suffered massive corporate backlash from his sponsors in 2012 when he made derogatory comments aimed college student Sandra Fluke, after her testifying about the need for a contraceptive mandate. In the aftermath of the name calling, Rush lost at least 45 major sponsors.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 68
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 46
- Letter: Acting on immigration 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26