Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Rush Limbaugh »8 of 10 «
Though his show remains on the air, the popular conservative talk show host is no stranger to controversy. He suffered massive corporate backlash from his sponsors in 2012 when he made derogatory comments aimed college student Sandra Fluke, after her testifying about the need for a contraceptive mandate. In the aftermath of the name calling, Rush lost at least 45 major sponsors.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 35
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27