Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Rush Limbaugh »8 of 10 «
Though his show remains on the air, the popular conservative talk show host is no stranger to controversy. He suffered massive corporate backlash from his sponsors in 2012 when he made derogatory comments aimed college student Sandra Fluke, after her testifying about the need for a contraceptive mandate. In the aftermath of the name calling, Rush lost at least 45 major sponsors.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 30
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we... 24