Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Rush Limbaugh »8 of 10 «
Though his show remains on the air, the popular conservative talk show host is no stranger to controversy. He suffered massive corporate backlash from his sponsors in 2012 when he made derogatory comments aimed college student Sandra Fluke, after her testifying about the need for a contraceptive mandate. In the aftermath of the name calling, Rush lost at least 45 major sponsors.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 63
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Compassion for refugees 18
- Letter: Students know about tough 16
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 15
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 14
- My view: Tax extenders are among worst... 12