Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Rush Limbaugh »8 of 10 «
Though his show remains on the air, the popular conservative talk show host is no stranger to controversy. He suffered massive corporate backlash from his sponsors in 2012 when he made derogatory comments aimed college student Sandra Fluke, after her testifying about the need for a contraceptive mandate. In the aftermath of the name calling, Rush lost at least 45 major sponsors.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 50
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 46
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 42
- Letter: Human body 41
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 36
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19