Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Rush Limbaugh »8 of 10 «
Though his show remains on the air, the popular conservative talk show host is no stranger to controversy. He suffered massive corporate backlash from his sponsors in 2012 when he made derogatory comments aimed college student Sandra Fluke, after her testifying about the need for a contraceptive mandate. In the aftermath of the name calling, Rush lost at least 45 major sponsors.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- 13-year-old Sandy girl waiting for heart...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 64
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 48
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 31
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 20
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16