Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Paula Deen »2 of 10 «
Popular southern cook Paula Deen landed in hot water in 2013 after reports came out that she had used racial slurs to describe black employees. Paula's show on the Food Network soon found itself shutdown after the network refused to renew her contract amidst a media frenzy.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mormon father, son say horror genre isn't...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue... 46
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage... 42
- Letter: Waiving rights 37
- The most important speech in Ronald... 36
- My view: Herbert should pick law... 32
- Letter: Common Core jeopardy 30
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in... 30
- Robert J. Samuelson: Wages stay... 29