Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Paula Deen »2 of 10 «
Popular southern cook Paula Deen landed in hot water in 2013 after reports came out that she had used racial slurs to describe black employees. Paula's show on the Food Network soon found itself shutdown after the network refused to renew her contract amidst a media frenzy.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU upsets Texas, Cougars will play for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32