Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Paula Deen »2 of 10 «
Popular southern cook Paula Deen landed in hot water in 2013 after reports came out that she had used racial slurs to describe black employees. Paula's show on the Food Network soon found itself shutdown after the network refused to renew her contract amidst a media frenzy.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- New MTC presidents
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- Letter: Act with love, not fear 64
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 59
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics... 31
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 25
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the... 18
- Letter: Compassion for refugees 18
- Letter: Students know about tough 16