Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Paula Deen »2 of 10 «
Popular southern cook Paula Deen landed in hot water in 2013 after reports came out that she had used racial slurs to describe black employees. Paula's show on the Food Network soon found itself shutdown after the network refused to renew her contract amidst a media frenzy.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 31
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 15