Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33