Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Strike up the band for better health
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Larry King interviews Lindsey Stirling about...
- My view: It is trendy to be extreme in... 47
- Drew Clark: Uniting the Republican... 46
- In our opinion: Why Religious Freedom... 37
- Letter: Obama had no choice 35
- Letter: Breaking rivalry contract 29
- Mia Love: One subject at a time 28
- In our opinion: Time for Evans to drop... 20
- Where's my money going? 20