Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 66
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23