Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 53
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Letter: Condoning torture 40
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 27
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 27