Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- New mission presidents
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 43
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26