Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32