Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 31
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 25
- Letter: We can do better 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 21
- Letter: Make healthy choices 13