Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Phil Robertson »1 of 10 «
Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the southern family made famous in A&E's popular show "Duck Dynasty," found himself in hot water with the company after he made controversial comments about homosexuality and race that clashed with A&E's views. He briefly landed himself on hiatus from the show on Dec. 18. Due to increasing pressure from fans, Robertson's suspension was rescinded later that month.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 44
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 21