Corporate censorship: Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean and other media personalities
Media personalities have been caught in the crosshairs of controversy a lot lately.
Most recently, MSNBC anchor Melissa Harris-Perry was put on the hot seat for hosting a segment of her show that included disparaging remarks aimed at one of Mitt Romney's grandchildren.
While the prospect of any significant punishment for Perry seems unlikely, many of her colleagues in the media have not been so lucky.
We've compiled a list of 10 media personalities that were on the receiving end of corporate ire for things they either said or wrote.
Did we leave anyone out? Let us know in the comments.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president